During the Event
- As a precautionary measure, your temperature will be recorded on arrival for everyone that enters the venue. Team members or guests confirmed to have a temperature of over 100.4°F will not be permitted access.
- Hygiene amenities including hand sanitising gels will be available at the registration desk and at other convenient locations within the venue.
- Event space floorplans and seating capacities have been adjusted to be compliant with social distancing guidelines, and each guest needs to maintain 2m distance from other guests.
- Face covering is mandatory for all the delegates, visitors, exhibitors, contractors and event staff during the entire event.
- Reinforced food safety standards, new buffet and table service protocols
- All AV equipment will be sanitised, with microphones in particular sanitised between every use
- Signage and queue ropes in all high traffic areas serve as gentle reminders for our guests to maintain safe physical distance
- Regular cleaning and sanitisation of frequently touched surfaces and high traffic areas such as elevators and elevator buttons, escalator handrails and public restrooms
Four-Point Safety Framework
- Controlled crowd density in accordance with government guidelines
- Minimise face to face contact at registration
- Eliminating handshakes
- Clear event flow with additional signage
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Hand sanitizer stations will be places at key locations throughout the venue
- Increased cleaning in high touch point areas within the exhibit halls, meeting spaces & public spaces
- Cleaning tips to be provided to all exhibitors
- Enhanced waste management
Protect & Detect
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Enhanced medical support
- Updated emergency plans
- Compulsory facemasks
- Frequent updating of the Exhibitor Manual
- Increased Signage
- Public addresses during the show
- Regular pre-show messaging regarding health and safety measures
For more information on the safety measures at this year’s NOG, please do contact a member of the team.